The solutions and products developed by Ruby Protocol include all kinds of private tokenization methods (zkToken, zkNFT, zkDID, etc), private payment bridge (zkConnect), authentication (zkAuth), and account/sub-account system (zkWallet), etc.
We believe these solutions will form a full suite of cryptographic privacy and access control infrastructure with which users and builders can:
- Customize the keys to reveal the transaction details they want to reveal.
- Build a natural mechanism to enforce any access-control policy defined on either NFT or DID.
- Easily store and encrypt any off-chain data, such as a word document or your seed phrase.
- Ensure user data and identity confidentiality while performing the KYC steps.
- Allow users to manage their assets with ease while also enjoying guaranteed privacy and security.
- Protect users’ data privacy when users upload their encrypted private data to the cloud.